Do Knot Disturb Hindi Movie 2009
Do Knot Disturb is a Bollywood comedy movie directed by David Dhawan. The films stars Govinda, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Sohail Khan in lead roles.
Do Knot Disturb is a comedy movie which is based on a rich businessman Raj(Govinda) who is married to Kiran(Sushmita Sen) who wants to hide his extra marital affair with a supermodel namely Dolly(Lara Dutta).He bribes a waiter Govardhan,(Ritesh Deshmukh)into pretending to be the model’s boyfriend. Mistaken identities and misunderstandings follow which are sure to take the viewers on a hilarious ride.
Govinda plays the character of the rich businessman and Sushmita Sen plays his wife, a beautiful and sophisticated woman. He is in love with super model Lara Dutta. Ritesh plays his friend. Govinda seeks help from Ritesh to hide his ex-marital affair from his wife. And then the confusion, twist and turns starts.
It is a comedy in which a love triange becomes a square.
This movie shows Sushmita Sen has gained weight over the years.
- Govinda as Raj
- Sushmita Sen as Kiran
- Ritesh Deshmukh as Govardhan
- Lara Dutta as Dolly
- Sohail Khan as Diesel Bhai
- Ranvir Shorey as Nunnu / John Matthew
- Rajpal Yadav as Mangu
- Manoj Pahwa as Buntu
- Himani Shivpuri as Govardhan’s Mom
- Ali Asagar as Hotel Manager
- Satish Kaushik as Govardhan’s Boss
- Rituparna Sengupta as Nurse Mala
The music is composed Nadeem-Shravan, and the album contains 6 songs. Musically an average album from Nadeem-Shravan which has one outstanding song “Bebo”. Rest all songs are situational tracks.
Following the overwhelming response for David Dhawan’s ‘Do Knot Disturb’s’ song ‘Bebo’, BIG Pictures and Puja Entertainment have decided to shoot an additional video for its remix version.
- 01. Do Knot Disturb – Anushka Manchandani
- 02. Mere Naal – K.K, Shreya Ghoshal
- 03. Zulfaen Khol Khal Ke – Sonu Nigam, Anuradha Sriram
- 04. Don’t Ever Leave Me – Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal
- 05. Bebo – Neeraj Shridhar, Anushka Manchandani
- 06. Beautiful Women – Neeraj Shridhar, Soumya Raoh