Singham Hindi Movie 2011
The Delhi High Court, upon Reliance Entertainment’s request, issued an order to all Indian ISPs to block filesharing sites to prevent piracy of Singham.
- Ajay Devgn as Bajirao Singham
- Kajal Aggarwal as Kavya Bhosle
- Prakash Raj as Jaikant Shikre
- Ashok Saraf as Prabhu Bhawalkar
- Sachin Khedekar as Gautam Bhosle/Gotiya
- Murli Sharma as a DSP
- Sudhanshu Pandey as Inspector Rakesh Kadam
- Sonali Kulkarni as Megha Kadam
- Govind Namdeo as Mr. Singham
- Ankur Nayyar as Inspector Abbas
- Suchitra Bandekar as Mrs. Bhosle
After the success of the Tamil film, Singam, directed by Hari in 2010, the film’s remake rights were sold by the producers for Hindi and Kannada versions. The co-producers of the Tamil version, Reliance Big Pictures also purchased the Hindi remake rights and announced in November 2010 that the version would feature Rohit Shetty as director and Ajay Devgn in the lead role. Prakash Raj was signed on to reprise his role as the antagonist from the original, whilst reports emerged that Asin and Anushka Shetty were being considered for the female lead role. Anushka was replaced by Kajal Aggarwal, another actress who had predominantly featured in South Indian films in her career.
Singham went on floors in November 2010, with its scheduled cast. The first schedule began in early March 2011 with action sequences shot in Goa featuring technicians from South India. The introduction scene was shot with 200 cars standing in the parking, in which 20 cars were blown up for the sequence, having Devgn in it.
See the Tracklist of this movie